2008-07-29

The New Child God Gave Susan

Susan asked me to introduce the newest member of our "family."
Her name is Nompuelelo Buthelezi means "successful."

Nompuelelo was born in 1991 and orphaned when her Mama died in 2000. She has a 14 yr old sister that is away at school. Nompuelelo lives with her Aunt, her mother's sister. Who does not have the means to care for her. She is wearing Susan's cross, it is hard to see, but when Susan gave it to her she said she fell into Susan's arms and cried .. she is precious! She was an orphan but no more she is Susan's daughter!


Just below is Nompuelelo's letter is a tear jerker... word for word - no changes (not even the spelling)


"I'm Nompumelelo Buthelezi and I'm not from a rich family. My Mother died on 2000 16 was Novemeber that time. My dream is to became a business woman I wanna work hard at school for my future. My family members are so hard for me to get a better education. Sometimes there are things that I don't get easier like some of school things. I accept what they give me at home because I know that they don't have enough money to give me everything that I need. But I use to keep all that behind my back all I'm doing is getting prepared for my dream. And I know that one day I will achieve my dreams. And God will lead me to my dreams only if I believe in Him. My sisiters Mother always say one day you will be a successful business woman only if you believe in your self. I always pray to God to be with me everyday and to be with me in eberystaple that I take. My family said to me I must stay away from bad friend's and that what on my mind every when I meet my friend. I am so lucky to have people who still teach me good thing's wile my mother has past away. I sometimes miss her and get angry. Sometimes I use to say God doesn't love me because He took my Mother away from me. But since you came to our school I learnt more and now I understand that God love me and I still have to hold on to my future and do my best to achieve my dreams. One day I will see my self on University of Durban. That when my future is going to light a big flash in my eyes and I will say well come to my future where they will be no tears, no fears, no worries but only blessings of bright an successful future for my self.

Please pray for me. One day I really wannar be a successful business woman. I really wannar be an enterpriniership one day. And by God's way I will.

Thank you all for coming to our school and teaching us with things that happens in our world. May God bless you all."


I pray that you will join me in thanking God for how He has knit these two together in love and that you will ask God to give Susan an even clearer vision as to what He is unfolding for her to do.

No comments: